a total of excitement

sorry i just post the previous comment like that.
well, i think, from now on.. writing blogs at night is the best way
since everything happen on the morning at evening, might as well wrap the day.

today,
my mom, my sister, my little sister and I, went to buy baju kurung for Hari Raya.
and mine was soooo pwetty.
i really get upset since i look thin in baju kurung and not in jeans.
sheshh.
maybe i shall wear baju kurung everyday.
hehe.. makes me more confident. instead of asking is it okay or not.
won't tell what colour it is.

while shopping. I spotted a music store.
something went into my mind.
i wish i know someone which knows how to play some music instrument..
must be sooo cute to be going in the store and he'll be starting to play the piano and sing..
AWWWHhh~

gosh. dreaming much! =)

hahaha...

will be making the volcano tomorrow.. i hope everything went well..
thanks for reading..
muahx ^^

Comments

Popular Posts