dear flip flap

I stared at the flip flap on my desk as no one was around.
I was alone sitting in the room.
I stared and stared.
a smile crept on my face.
Remembering the thoughts. However, the smile died.

"Hey Flip Flap, your original master won't talk to me anymore."

no respond.

"Do you know why? I don't seem to understand him."

no respond either.

"Maybe its my fault. or maybe its his. or maybe, we just never meant to know each other. As a friend or anything."

respond..? None.

I laughed realizing how stupid I am right now. Talking to the flip flap which needs sunlight to move. At night, i don't think it'll flap under the moonlight. I guess flip flap is giving the answer very clearly.

knowing there's no respond from it.
does this mean the original master also don't really have anything to say?

sorry.

Comments

Popular Posts