procrastinate

this is what happen when you delay stuff. its called procrastinate.
wonder why didn't i update this blog?
well, the story goes like this.
Things happen. everyday and it keeps happen to make a day better or worst than any other day. (hummm..)
but then, when i tried to write something here, i stared at the page and shook my head.
to be honest, i don't think i'm a good writer like anyone else, with high vocab and stuff. I wrote what i think and what i feel or i saw and make it simple as a possible so that ppl could understand. well, thats what i tot. i wonder if ppl do understand. haha.

Okay, now lets go to what i want to write,

1. Respect

This one is very IMPORTANT. i have bold it and italic it and even type it in a diff colour.
 You know why? because if you want your life to be bless, start respecting ppl especially to the elders. Kids nowadays or even adults. They didn't really care do they? selfish? They should have known the circle of life. When ppl are aging, their attitude are almost the same when they were toddler. easy to say that, they are getting sensitive. Even little matters could hurt them. Seeing it happen infront of my bare eyes. I think my eyes would popped out. Wonder what will my ear happen. It hurts to even hear those harsh words coming out from a person like that. oh well, i'm not good myself, but i'll try to be as polite as possible. I'm not really good with the elders.

I was hoping that someday, they will realize that. I felt useless because i can't even say anything. pfft. it makes me angry everytime. I went bright to dark. shesh. this topic really bothers me.

2. Hari Raya 2010

Lets see.. hari raya on 2010 was not really as happening as it always be. Maybe because it was held on friday. Guys have to go for Jumaat prayer on friday. And also because of UPSR kids are taking their exam when the school open.

My raya was fine, i guess. except that, in 2009. Mostly, i've stayed in the house, didn't really went out to a open house or anything due to my SPM. haha. now i'm off but i still have final exam. less frightening? i don't know. So this raya, i went to several houses. SADLY, no duit raya.sigh. i think i'm getting older.

but hey! think logically, kids dn't need money. we do! teenagers in high school and university!!! HELLLOO..! i've been cutting my expenses??!! i need money?? why can't they understand. when i grow up, i'll give the teenage duit raya. HAHAHA.. hope my to be grandson's and daughters won't find this. =,=

3. two days and one night.

OMG OMG OMG. i really love this variety show! it makes me laugh everytime i watched it.

Crazy buffoons~ <3
and even this handsome guy is in the variety show. he's so naive. yet hot. and kind. i like! go lee seunggi!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think thats for now, i've wrote a lot already. 
i hope that you guys out there, respect elders or even ppl whom are older or everyone. 
be healthy and take care!

love
yaya

Comments

Popular Posts