The seductive playboy

The seductive playboy

Here’s a story about the seductive playboy.
He was.....
He was the playboy I knew at school
He was the one that had 4 girlfriends at a time. (WOW!)
He was the one who said girls will never forget him
He was the one who swoosh his charms to girls
He was the one who said i’m ‘gedik’
He was the one who said i’m a pain or simply annoying
He was the one who harshly replied my message
He was the one who makes me feel like strangle him to death
He was the one who loves to sweet talk
He was the one who made me slap his face
He was the one who makes me feel like punching him in the face
He was the one that makes me buy certain food
He was the one who makes me think twice before falling in love
He was the one who stole my pillow which my sister bought for my b’day
He was the one who made me keep the blue sweater for quite some time
He was the one who wears red sport shoes (or is it futsal shoes or whatever..)
But...
He was the one that bought me to places I never knew
H e was the one who makes me feel safe everytime I’m with him.
He was the one who gave flip flap as my birthday present
He was the one who crave a smile on my face
He was the one whose in the list of my recently used
He was the one that I called 2 in the morning
And he was the one who still is the best buddy
Man, I’m still glad that I know you.
but hey, don't think your so special because i wrote about you first.
Please understand about the mood of writing.

3.11 am and yet, i'm not sleepy.
will sleep now
*signing off*

Comments

Popular Posts