now and then

hey bloggie. Haven't write in for a while. I have so many things to write but when it comes to the mood of writing, its just BOOM. blank. LOL. sorry sorry.
Recently, a lot of things happen. I have lots of assignments to be finish and not to mention exams.
stressed but I'll work hard for it. Never felt like i did for that last time.

I have some good news. I think everyone knows that I would be one of the ones that went out early from the exam hall. LOL. guys. i learned something from this. NEVER ever went out SSSOOOO early because there are lots of things you would miss. I must thank my lovely and beloved grammar lecturer for that. *bows* She held all of us from coming out from the room. If we are finish then just sleep or do anything else beside going out. *bows again to lecturer*

okay, i was writing this and everyone came and i went blank. OMG OMG OMG.
what the #^&
now i don't know what to write.. =.="

Comments

sopiah said…
miss mell is it?
*bows to miss mel* :DD
it's illya said…
hahah...yuph2..
*bow too*

Popular Posts