i had enough of you

hell yeah I don't know how to be mad at people.
hell yeah i'm expressing my feelings in my blog instead of to the person.

dude, i don't really know who you are already.
the kindness has gone. vanished into thin air.. turning to ashes.

i mean what the heck man. You are such a hypocrite and a coward!
making excuses here and there. who do you think you are?!
i don't like you any bit.
what the hell with that kind of attitude.
You want me to sympathize you?
sympathize on your pathetic life?
forget it man!
I have never been so mad to a person before.
you piss me off man.

who are you?
where is the person that i'm looking for?
people are right about you.
you've change and i don't like it.
in fact, i hate it very much.

Don't EVER talk to me about friends anymore because you don't know what is the meaning of the word FRIEND.

Comments

Popular Posts