poetry?

Ah, here i am again. well, for the past few months i've been wondering on what to write. but then, here i am babbling again and again on things that happened.
Dear my dearest bloggie,
a fairy tale is a fairy tale isn't it?
a myth is a myth and legends are legends.
when will i create my own fairy tale, i wonder.
my life was a beautiful seed that grows and grows.
people live in this world forget things.
and i don't believe i don't forget. i almost forget about little small things that are very important.
But please don't forget about people that are dearest to you.
You live your life as you wanted and i live my life as i wanted.
but being forgetful and being ignorance is unforgivable.
I should say this words to myself but today i want to point it out.
Somehow, when time passes. Then you started to realize.
There are things that slowly fades out and some fades in.
My dear friend. I know maybe i'm not a dearest to you but you are to me.
and it went gives a blow that now I have to accept the fate that i'm not always going to be there in your mind or in your heart. You have new people standing before you and all i could do is smile.
There's a song. but you just won't sing along and then, my song ends there.
and i'll shall sing a new song that you won't ever and will never sing along.
because you just don't know the lyrics anymore.

p/s: okay, now i'm laughing out loud to my stupidity that happens everytime i'm influence by such fairy tale movies where a prince with shining armor came to the rescue and the cliche' words being repeated over and over again.

"They live happily ever after.."

such fairy tales do exists. *winks*

Comments

Popular Posts