dandy

Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, 8th edition


dandy noun, adjective
BrE / ˈdændi /
NAmE / ˈdændi /
 word origin
( plural dandies ) ( old-fashioned )
a man who cares a lot about his clothes and appearance

well, there you go.. a full meaning of the word dandy.
okay, what i'm going to tell you tonight is about the word dandy.
I think, among the people that i like, they are dandy,
which means i like dandy people?
yeah.. i think so.. well, lets take a look.

our first contestant, my beloved Park Yoochun


next up! Yamashita Tomohisa!

Akanishi Jin
Mizushima Hiro
Yang Yoseob
Nishikido Ryo

Well, are they all dandy?
wait, maybe not...
MAYBE,
I adore them because of their smile.
YES!
that's it! that solve my problem. 
They have this sweet smile that makes my heart melt. 
SMILE.

Yoochunie smile~~
Yamapi!! 
Jin is hot and smexy at the same time. pheww!

Hiro..or Nanba senpai. He's the best!!

Yoseobie on the other hand, has this angelic voice. really nice to hear.
Ryo's smile is the BEST! Jjang!


haha.. well, i think today, i'm just spazzing about my adoreness of hotness of guys.
*sigh*
need to find something to do fast or i'll get nose bleed.
Tehee~~

Comments

Popular Posts