it ends but will continue

dear bloggie,
time passes and i'm afraid that it is a very sad news that i'm an ex-foundation of Tesl student. 
The memories that i got.
the memories that you gave me.
I'll cherish it forever. I'll promise you that.
Being one of Asasi Tesl student really is something. It's very hard to have a group of people to be connected together but we prove them wrong. =)

Semester 1 was awesome with lots of new adventure. I didn't really made friends with everyone yet. but i managed to be friends with everyone in 1C. my first class. the 1Cs. During the final project of CSS. You guys made my day. I miss you guys... and the kids too!!
Semester 1 went by like a flash and semester 2 is on. 
At first, I was really worried because of the class exchanges but then i realize that 2Ds are the bom! The stupidness and the pure sincerity touched my heart. *sobs*












Thanks for the memory!!











Comments

symimishkri said…
aww kasut saya~ da xde benda kuning2 tuh,haha :D btw saya comell! hehe yaya,gonna miss you soo much! :')

Popular Posts