never say never 23

LoL. quoted from Bieber's song. "Never say never"
that was the slogan or like motto for USJ 23's netballers.
I had 5 months of holiday something like summer holiday and I was wondering what should i do with that time.
One day, Nabilah IMed me in facebook and asked me to join her and coach for USJ 23's netballers.
USJ 23 was my old school and I do remember myself playing the game. so, i guess, why not right?
It might be fun and i miss playing netball like crazy.
craving and wanting more.
LOL. sounds like eating doesn't it. and well, here goes..

Our under 18 didn't get to go to semi or quarter. but nevermind, other schools were whoah! so, i guess i know why.
however, the under 15 was more impressive. I can't really remember how long it is when the school had the team into quarter finals.
so claps go to under 15. They've worked hard and I must say they improve a lot.
this is the official coach. age 19. LOL. Nurul Nabilah! *claps* creating miracle is fun eh?
This is Adila Athirah. the other coach. yelling and babbling is her profession. haha
this is my english teacher. Pn.Kholan. her encouragement burns up.

uuu~~ the lady in black. Pn.Rafida. Its really fun talking to her. Cikgu Laili, sorry didn't get to capture your picture.. hehe =.=" The other two are the under 18, Myra and bella. Hi guys. work hard in SPM yer.
the netballerZ. That GD. Shafinaz or aka Peanut. LOL.
otw to play.
warming up!

warming up again......

urmm.. walking?

cak! there you are! 

the GS is taller isn't it? LOL. our GK there. Intan.

there you go. under 15 team.

again.them.

another one with their coachy.

well, there's go my report i guess. i won't tell what happen. let it remain in our memories. (okay, xingt ape jd....)
whatever happens, with attitude, what Nabilah said, people could reach the top and there's no doubt about it because i've seen it in front of my eyes.
hope to see you guys soon.
it was a very very very great experience with ya.
although i did say harsh things and yelled.
sorry.
hehehe...
"Never say Never"-netballerz of USJ 23 2011

Comments

Popular Posts