Crazy little thing called love

currently in love with @mjjeje


Hello everyone, i'm back if another post for the day.
For this post, i wanted to share a movie with you guys. it was recommended by my bestfriend, Syahirah Yazid.
In her boredom time, she came across this thai movie called Crazy Little Thing Called Love.
So, she ask me to watch it. More like recommend me to watch it. I was busy at first and didn't get to watch it and she reminded me again. so i search and search and search and poof. i came across this website where all the parts are listed so i don't have to search it in youtube one by one.
Jgn rsau kakak2 abg2, plakonnya handsome dan lawa. =)

imagesource:google.com

This story is about this ugly girl named Nam. She has a dark skin compared to anyone and she fell in love with her senior, P'Shone. Nam has friends in a group of four. 
One day, when they were hanging out in the cafe in town, they came across this book titled "9ways on how to tackle your senior" and they tried everything inside there for P'Shone to actually like Nam. But then again, i won't tell you guys any further. This story is really really funny and sweet. It's like a romantic comedy of your high school love. Makes me miss my high school myself. LOL. 
watching this movie, i literally laugh out loud in front of the laptop.
so i suggest to everyone who read this. go to  this website and watch it. 
BEESTTT SGT~! 
won't regret it. i promise.
bye for now <3

Comments

Popular Posts