life so far

i say HO! you say YA!

*screams and dance*

eherm. howdy everyone. yes, i'm pretty much fine and survived this past 3 weeks of study. hahaa.. 
i least i think i survive. 
well, let me just share with you things that i went through these few weeks.

*drumrolls*
let's just talk about my studies first. oh my. Truthfully, i never feel proud with myself in talking TESL. well, like everyone would say, "Alah~ English Jer.. ape yg ssah..?" and i did think the same way and I envied everyone who took some other courses especially engineering (cause i've been there once and i know how hard it is). Somehow, when I enrolled in semester, I realized that this course is NO GAME
oh my god. the subjects are like.. so mind-ish. I had to use my mind to interpret things one by one and i tell you this. 
I don't really use my brains on thinking that much.
i don't.
so it's hard for me to absorb all of the things that i'm studying right now.
and in class, i end up getting bored and disturbs all of the people around me. Kakak will always be my victim on this. If not disturbing, i would eventually draw things in my notebook.
and i hate that. I know i need to keep up with my studies but these few weeks are hard to get used too.

I PLAY A LOT YEAH.
since the unifi is here, oh my, you can't imagine how many hours I've spend in front if this technology. I won't budged and because of that, it feels like that time flew so fast and it's my fault on spending it unwisely. 
i'm sorry time. i'll try to be good to you when i'm ready.


TONING UP.
i'll try to be healthy this semester and yeah, got motivated by my sister because she looks thin now and i'm...i'm.. *cries out loud* geez. i just can't believe how can she can be so... cute cute cute. haha.. She's much more skinner now. So yes, i believe that older sisters gives the inspiration towards the other siblings. i meant role model. haha. so there's me. trying to keep up with my exercise. but FOOD. i don't know how to reduce this part. *sigh*

there's a lot of worries inside my head.
Let's be positive Illya. 
just like Syamimi. teehee~

Comments

Popular Posts