it's time

i think its time that i forget about you. I have to admit, when i told myself that i will forget you and things would go back to normal, i didn't realize the truth. I didn't realize that i can't forget that easily and things had been worst since then. Let me say this, i like you. I really do. I'm working hard to go on with it and did things a girl would remember for the rest of her life. I wanted to try the relationship, hoping it will be the right decision. But maybe, i overlook few things. I overlook your feelings and i overlook how pathetic i appear to be everytime this topic come around. People say that love is blind and i saw when i got blinded by the feelings i have for you. I got blinded by the things that you do. In my eyes, everything was right and everything was flattery. But , reality came knocking and i know i missed the good part inside a person. I never get to know the real you and you never let me in. and because of that, it makes things harder. No definite answer and no end to it. Everything was filled with hope that things will be like what i wanted. But who am I kidding, those words that come out from your mouth clearly states that it was a rejection and yet i took it a very good way and flatter myself with it, saying everything is okay and created every excuses i can to stay by your side. But i didn't know and i was stupid. I know i'm currently lacking in every part of life and i can tell i'm not wanted somewhere near those heart of yours. To be honest, i don't know how to act normal, i can't act like nothing happened, and most importantly, i can't get it out of my head. When i told myself it's time to let go, i would come around and the same thing kept clinging in my head. I should have understand those figurative language that actually you didn't want me. it does mean that you're not that into me. if you do, i should have seen some effort. and this is where the part is wrong, that i like you more than you do to me. that was my mistake and this time, i have to. It's time to face reality that you don't want me. it's time. 


Comments

Popular Posts