living a dream

i say HO! you say YA!

so this is how it feels like to live a real life where all of the problems comes flooding over you. Well, let me tell you this, once you experience all of this things. Life won't be the same again and I bet i could give you a congratulatory hand-shake. You've past one level of life.

Those memories when I was a kid at the age of thirteen and so was just a play. I mean really, thinking about those unreasonable things at that time made me laugh now. But, i'll take it as a good example for a better future me. Now comes the hard part of life. Oh boy. I have to say that I'm amaze of what life brings you. You were as bright as the sun when in minutes, things turned ugly and you'll as down as ever. Things has not been easy and i hate to think a lot about those things. I should tell you this too, i hate thinking. Makes me skeleton cracks. and yeah, i was exaggerating. So here's the deal. First, the smallest thing came was a spark of feelings or shall i say affection towards this person. and the whole conversation, asking for some  advice from others was a hell of moment. okay, maybe not some, a lot actually. But all of them came to an end of one conclusion which is to make my own decision. About that, i have a little kind of mistrust of what decisions i make since things will turn badly. So true, I can't have myself attached to things around me. Even being too attached to a friend would cause trouble. and so i learn it the hard way. The next big thing was problems with the things i always cherish which is friendship. I don't know if i can label it as a  friendship since, perhaps i was the only one thinking that way. Thinking that i can finally trust. But things didn't go well and here comes the real thing, have to work hard, think of strategies and also making decisions.

Really, i hope my decisions this time would bring prosperity for both parties. But you know, once you've made a decision, you'll start thinking whether it was the right choice and whether you have think it thoroughly or not. Thinking about what others think will also bring the thoughts down.

and i'm not sure how i'll get through this. But i can wish for things to get better, right?

Think positive and let's move on so that we could accomplish this level of life. Lots of things coming soon and you'll know it. So this experience is a must so that it'll teach you what to do the next time.


and p/s, yeah i didn't write it too well for others' understanding. but at least I do.

just saying.

Comments

Popular Posts