Day 1

i say HO! you say YA!

Breakfast.
So i started my day early in the morning with aerobic,like i used to, a 40 minutes workout with Kathy Smith; Peak Fat Burning. This aerobic is recommended because i did this exercise, unconsciously, for about 3 months or so i did reduce the extra fats. so, then i stopped completely that's when i gain back the flabbiness. But that was my fault completely. I've been eating carelessly according what i crave.
and so, after i did my exercise. I went to the kitchen i boiled the eggs.
I have to say, the orange and toast really helps me to get over the blandness of the food. Trust me, to eat 3 hard-boiled eggs is hard. so, i kinda eat it while eating my toast, so that i could get a little bit over other flavour than the eggs. The tea, without sugar, is okay. and then, i feel so full and i think i can survive. But i feel like i'm fasting because i have to stop myself from the urge to have snacks.

Lunch
2 boiled-eggs and i was started to get the difficulties to swallow them. ahahha.. I guess I've been spoiling my taste bud too much that I couldn't stand things that are bland. but it went well. Ate the whole menu and drink tea again. It does make you full though. I guess the eggs worked miracle too.

Dinner
It was 7 p.m. and man i feel so hungry! Maybe its because of my little brother and sister is having their dinner and their dinner smells so attractively that makes my tummy grumble. So, i went to the kitchen and have my dinner and OMG! it's so hard to swallow. I had to stop for a while and then eat it again. it's so.. urghh.. but i manage to finish it up. but surprisingly, when i get up the next morning, i'm not hungry at all. well yeah, thanks to the 3 hard-boiled eggs I manage to survive! XD


Day 1: Survived.

Comments

Popular Posts