hanging out

bah~! i feel that people who don't hang out with the people they use too are stupid. what the hell happen to them? i can't really understand on what a person think and it really bothers me. if you have something to say. please do. I can't help but to think.

end of feeling depression.

haha.. i'm sorry. well, lets start the bright side of today's agenda.
I've hanging out with my two slave and gosh! How i love them. I wonder what i'll be without them.
with them by my side, the sky seems bright and a smile crept on my face.
studying for the exam at the balcony.
and got kicked out too.. hahah..
funny.funny.funny.

i wish i could go home this weekend. i mish my mommy, daddy, brothers and sisters.
oh oh..! i have to make my volcano!!
going to do an educational product on how to make your own volcano!
weeee~!!
crazy isn't it.

ok, now i'll tell you about life.
my life that i live in is not as easy as people would see.
things happen.
things come and go.
but one thing for a tip to a great path.
be PATIENCE.
and you'll live happily ever after.

OH!

don't forget ALLAH and GOD.

with love.
-yaya

Comments

Popular Posts