*laugh*

hear this. i told you guys that i want to study.
hey, its not my fault that i get distracted by things around me.

okay. my fault.

fine, fine.. i got distracted and got stuck with facebook. After that, the connection got crazy and i offed it. Then, i went to my classmate's room to print my health article which is about French Diet Secret. nice article. you should check out on how French ladies eat their meals. Maybe it would help on losing weights. I never tried that before. Well, continue.

My roommates are back from the test and i git stuck with counter strike.

BUT!

i passed the level and now i'm so far away. hahahahaha..
now i know how to play that damn game.
this is like.
counter strike.

THEN, I ended my play time and get started by reading the article and doing a summary on it. doing some listening homework. phonemics symbols. i just love to do it.

my life was wacky and full of things that i need to learn.
well, before i get stuck with blogger.. might as well continue writing my summary on french diet secret.

Lots of love.

Comments

Popular Posts