because i grow up

 24 of September 2010

I’m glad that i’m still alive and healthy. Alhamdulillah.
Finally, i’m 18 now. Wow. 18. Old enough to marry. Hahaha...

I remembered my feelings the day before when i was really scared thinking about who would have wish me on my birthday. Living a university life is still new for me and knowing them in short time will make it harder to hope for a wish.

I ignored my feelings and watched Killers that night with Ida, Abe, Fatin and Mimi. At first, i actually forgot about the whole birthday thing until my mom smsed me at 12.01am saying Happy birthday from her and my dad. I smiled.  Mimi hugged me and wish happy birthday.

Suddenly, a knock on the door. I opened it and the three musketeers; Ida, abe and fatin, shouted happy birthday. I was sooo shocked.  To be honest, i didn’t realize they were gone. Hehe. They went in and all of us hugged each other. There’s a special performance too. Abe and Ida sang Happy Birthday in Tamil!!! OMG! It was freakin’cool and yet funny at the same time. 1 Malaysia isn’t it?
After that, i started receive calls and messages. Oh! Before the knock on the door, syera called and wish me happy birthday. I also happy that my first slave wish a happy birthday too which is thanks to my slave 2 mimi. *thumbs up* you guys are the best!!!

My free calls were used wisely. HAHA. I called hisyam and we talked long enough when i was doing my exercise on listening and speaking. We were like BESTIES!!!  You know, its kind of hard to search for a bestfriend which is a guy that understands you and don’t have any weird feelings to you and you could actually be stupid at anytime. Ngahahaha..

THANKS TO MY LOVELY SISTEr.I LOVE YOU BEBEH! We went out with her friends and they celebrated my birthday. There’s cake and she treat me waffle at A&W. YUMMY! Omg. It was awesome! I love love love love.

With that, my birthday end and it was a blast. I appreciate everything. Thanks to the people who wished me happy birthday in FB and face to face. Without you guys, i might have been lonely, so now, i don’t think i’m all alone anymore or don’t have friends.

“Ya Allah,ampunkanlah dosa ku,  panjangkan lah umur ku, jauhilah ku dari perkara yang tidak di ingini dan aku bersyukur pada mu Ya Allah kerana ak masih hidup hingga hari ini. Amiin..”

Comments

Popular Posts