under the tree on an almost raining day

The first moment I saw the keychains, i smiled to myself.
preparing a mastermind on a plan that i had.
As a person who likes to talk and tell everything to my bestfriend, its a DAMN hard to even keep a slight secret from her. the truth is that i would like to repay them.
Both of them are the ones that gave me presents for my birthday when i thought i would get none.

If you were to put in my shoes, you would feel that something is not right.

That is why i planned something.
meeting both of them under the tree after the exam for a while.

However, the mission was a failure. can't get both of them to be there. I can only get a her. and the him? can't make it because its going to rain.

*sigh*

it was very hard preparing for it. but i guess i won't mind because i work hard enough.

under the tree on an almost raining day... bestfriend mission... fail...

*smile and pat on the back*

you did a great job, girl!

Comments

sweet. and its kinda sad too. :')
Unknown said…
Yaya ini pasal apa?

Popular Posts