the thoughtful me

all i need now is confidence. I need it so badly. Before i know it, the darkness will swallow me any moment. Sometimes, you put a smile on your face, that doesn't mean that you don't have any problems.
perhaps i am scared for what is happen to the world right now. It's too.. Unsafe and I don't feel secure.
that might sound weird, but i might confuse you because some things are need to be kept.The thing that's deep inside, remain inside.

having difficulties to write a good story bumps me. I really want to write stories and too make it better, i need to keep myself up to date to english.
I realize something. When i watched, hear, or read more English. I'll write without stopping.
and now, i don't watch, hear or even read. I guess i might have been busy in my university life that my habits are dead.

when a habit dies, its hard to catch it back. and now, i can't write. I'm blank. I don't know what words or sentence which are suitable for it.

it has been weeks. *sigh*
my readers are waiting for me to update the chapter.
i guess i have to try and never give up.
like TVXQ. Always Keep The Faith.


Bismillahirrahmanirahim....

Comments

Popular Posts