when a writer has blank mind

This is what happen to me. Gosh!
I'm writing a story and i don't think i'll be able to write it well.
i don't know what i'm doing with it.
I don't know how to continue the story.
It just seems stuck.

BLANK.

*screams*

i hate it when it comes like this. 
i want to write good stories that brings joy to other people. 
but heh.
i'm not enjoying it. 
i want too,
please help me.

I MISS MS SYAHIRAH MOHD YAZID.
come back and help me with this!

Picture if the day.
Yoon Doojoon hotness blew me away.


LOVE it!










Comments

symimishkri said…
suke background blog kamu!haha
ala yaya,I think you're doing well in writing stories you know.Just like the Squid & wooden story hehe.okay je.perhaps you need some rest or motivation to continue the story.anyway,good luck!

cehh siap ada picture of the day! haha

Popular Posts