Mr.S

from the first time I saw you, you stand out more than anyone else.
You sat by the corner and ordered your food.
I was stupefy by the way you tested your drink's temperature. LOL.
is that were you really doing?
and when those big round eyes met mine.
My heart stopped. It does seem cold.
But heh, you seem to find no interest in me.
and that night, i walked away.

The sun shone roughly on my skin. I looked ahead to the place where my steps took me.
To EAT. my favourite part. =)
Me and my friends were searching for seats when again, i found an interesting blue shirt.

Those big round eyes.
we meet again.
The world IS small isn't it?
because that place, the place where people often goes too. Even for myself. and that particular day.
why would you be having your meal there? why is it?
fate? I loved too.
i guess i owe Z a thanks eh?
However, it will be last time i'll see you again my big round eyes prince. 
You caught my eyes and hope you take care of yourself.
Hope to meet you soon.
Hah. IF i live in Sabah but no... I'm live in Selangor.

and there you go. I whispered a goodbye. 
with no name, no number, nothing. 
bt nvm. 

oh and bytheway, Sports guy really turn me on. 

Comments

symimishkri said…
acececeehhh hahaha :D
seronok la hang ye muahaha !
btw,sport guys can make me melting as well! haha *jom berangan seketika :D

Popular Posts