survivor

maybe this is how life is.
dear Illya Syahida. The thing that you felt was only a half of it. or perhaps a quarter?
well right now, you should realize that life is not as easy as you think it would be.
It IS true that you never ever felt the hardness or difficulties of living.
you never studied far from your family.
you know, you always been pampered.
yes. and i have to admit that.
I really really really really really really love to being pampered.

and so, DAY 1 as an outsider from college.
my heart is beating like crazy and for like every hour, i might woke up and butterflies in my stomach won't calm me down. luckily, i don't have my class that morning.
Pheww..
it went well for that day.

DAY 2.
crazy, i tell you. not everyone. just me. hahah.
its too long to write it

the only thing i wanted to say here that i still have this complicated communicating skills.
i think. I'm a type of a person thats very picky in choosing friends???
shesshh. i know. My bad.
but i don't know.
i juts have that feeling.
or perhaps... i have this negative aura around me?
or i am negative myself.
*sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts