JYJ + TVXQ =?


I guess all of the cassies would really love to have TVXQ back on stage.
 i too dream that someday, TVXQ as five would come up on stage an sing.
I remember how I would go screaming in front of the tv when mirotic was in music bank.
I really miss those moments.
but somehow.
the slave contact thingy is really a bothersome.
I don't know who is right and who is to blame for this controversial act.
Maybe JYJ and HoMin had some misunderstanding between them.
Maybe they did. I wish they did.
I hate seeing rumours about them quarrellings.
It broke my heart.
because i do not know whom to trust.
I don't know whom should I support.
MAYBE, there are all victims to the situation.
like people said. There are ups and downs in life. We just have to endure it.
Aish. This really bothers me.
I've decided.
I'll support both since i love all of em. 5 of em together.
JYJ and TVXQ!



you know, i had dream that when HoMin are performing, JYJ would come and join them making a surprise to everybody that they had got together back and no more fighting.
please stop fighting.
Fighting means that you guys love each other. please remember that.
I wish for both happiness and success to both of the teams.
There are no winners or losers.
Its just you. Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho.


내가 너희들 사랑해....

Comments

Popular Posts