a day after final drama

my alarm clock rang at 6.30am.
I look at it and switched it off, Boom. went to sleep back.
but then, Syamimi called to wake me up and I said wait, at 7 and i'll wake up.
and kroh kroh I went to sleep.
As I woke up at 7, i went to bath and etc, i called Syamimi  again to check on her and she just woke up and she got herself ready.

We.. are going to Ethos's program.
GETTING TO KNOW YOU~~!
*claps claps*

I am very tired actually, but then, i'm going because i've been wondering what will i feel at their face if my juniors didn't show up.
and yes, i got a team. C team actually. No. Ceak Speare? huh? wait.I don't know how to spell.
Its... Shakespeare but then we are C and it goes Ceakspeare? hahah.

and as the game goes on, it's fun. running here and there. 




haha. i had fun. thank you very much!!

Comments

Popular Posts