this is me

Hi everyone, so today, i'll be sharing with you how I am an eating monster.
okay, first and foremost, i just had my French toast. how tasty it was. actually, i wanted to laugh. I had watched a Japanese drama called buzzer beat where the hero. which is YAMASHITA TOMOHISA,


make a French Toast for the heroine. I was like awhhh.. and i saw the French toast, it looks like a 'Roti Telur' as we Malaysians called it. and yeah.. it IS 'roti telur'actually. However, the ingredient is slightly different where you put honey on top, cinnamon, nutmeg in the egg and mix it together, don't forget the milk. and voila.. you could also add berries.. there's no specific recipe to it actually. But remember, its a baking dish. So don't 'sesuka hati' and put spices in it. YUCK!


Comments

Popular Posts