about a friend

Once, i thought we were bestfriends.
We are like three musketeers.
Everywhere we go are like sunshine. 
You make us laugh.
The tears you've shed, we wipe it away.
encourage you from behind.
You adore someone,
we smiled and give you some space.
time passes and you started to change.
Every single thing you do confuse me.
I have to admit that i like you before.
but my heart died seeing you like that.
Do you want my symphatize?
no, i don't do that kind of stuff to people like you.
If you would still consider us as our friend, come back to the right path.
The path that you took is too dark.
it doesn't suit you one bit.
as a friend, we should have pulled you out.
we tried.
but you didn't give us a chance to.
You turn your back on us and walk the dark path.

I believe, someday, you'll realize.
I wish, someday, you'll know.
I know, someday, you'll repent from what you have done.
But i don't know,
I don't wish,
I don't believe,
things would be the same as it is.

You've changed.
Now it's our turn to do so.
Please forgive us for letting our hands go.
We trust that there's still the old you inside.
We just can't find where.
Maybe the pain you had closed your hearts.
But that won't be sensible enough, don't you think?
well, this is good bye then.
Take care.

Comments

symimishkri said…
dalam marah-marah,aku still rasa sedih doe :'(

Popular Posts