life goes on 3

life goes on for me with interesting stuff to do at home. I've stopped doing some skipping because of my laziness. yeah. is should exercise more. I know.
You know, i've been going through my things in my drawer lately. The reason? i was tidying my room. I never did for like hurm.... how many month? haha.
eventually, i've spotted my diary when i was in form 4 in SMTeknik KL.
yeah. i wrote diaries... =.="
As I go through them, i realize how funny it was and laugh my way through reading it.
You guys should try it. It makes you remember how you were.
I did state about this one guy. Let's just call him Mr.A. I was really cheezy back then. I can't believe i have this kind of situation occurred. =.="

Situation A
The night prep ended. We studied together and it was time for him to pack his things. Eventually, my eyes kept staring at his face. 


"Why are you looking at me like that? Do i have something on my face?" he asked while rubbing his face with his hand.


I shook my head and smiled. "I'm looking at you so that i won't miss you.." 

PWAHAHAHAHAHA. WTH was that? can you imagine? I said that to someone and now i'm cracking up! WTH got into me? I can't believe this. horrid!

Eherm, let me move on. there are also some other stuff went. Something about fighting with my dormmates and some other girls. you know, hostel life. Things happen. =)

okay, enough with the diary. I can't tell you guys all of it. I'm just stating things i wanted to share.=)

well, i guess that's... it?
i'll write again when i have things on my mind.
a word of advice,
be happy and enjoy your life.
read your previous diary of you feel stress and laugh all you want at the stupid you, or snobbishm, or cute, and so on... =)

Comments

it's illya said…
KU~!! itu dulu la.. hehehe
symimishkri said…
HAHAHA Ku Zul,baru tau ka??hahah :D

btw,suke ayat yaya yang "I'm looking at you so that i won't miss you.." awww,sweet jgk ekau yew, haha :D
it's illya said…
hahaha.. ak bleh jd sweet okay~

Popular Posts