Movie Review

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.

i went to the cinema.
well, it's been a month or so since my semester break and i didn't get to watch a movie or hanging out with my friends.
Thanks to Noor Syamimi Shukri.
My dreams became a reality. (hahaha.exaggerating!)
The story goes like this~

I was watching some variety show the day before and she smsed me,
"Let's go to IOI mall. I want to buy some stuff at the Popular." (thats not the total exact but heh)
After that,  was screaming and jumping. Instead of messaging her back, i called her. 
"YAYYYY~!!!!!!"
LOL. yeah, i did really screamed and jumped because i was really really really happy about it. I've been waiting to go out and watch a movie. My other friends are busy, some just came back from matriculation, some of them have part-time jobs. They don't really have time to spend with this beloved Illya. MUahahah.

okay,enough with that.

And so, Mimi picked me up around 11 something. and we went to the IOI. 
Bought the ticket.
it's 
RIO

image source: Google

This movie, is worth watching. The story line is very nice. The jokes are hilarious. The usage of language are thumbs up. the animation was WOW. (as usual) they have colours. I mean, the birds and all are very pretty. 
It's a cute movie. 

i won't tell you the synopsis. However, i recommend it to everyone that wants to laugh their heart out.
HAHAHAHA..

p/s: recently, i've been wanting to watch cartoon movies in the cinema. Kuung Fu Panda 2 is coming soon, The Smurf.. and what else? I can't remember. i missed HOP! awh. nvm tho. RIO is *thumbs up*

Comments

symimishkri said…
hahaha kau list banyak2 ye movie mane nak tgk, nanti kuar kita tgk lagi,haha :D

btw,nama saya Noor yang,bukan Nur :P hehe
it's illya said…
patotla yaya rse mcm ade slah jer.. haha.. thanks.. =)

Popular Posts