Bargain

currently in love with Yonghwa


Today, as planned, my mom and dad were going to buy a new bed for the guys in my house. Yes. They HAD to buy a new bed. Well, the bed is ruined. what to do? I have 3 little brothers. haha. "little" la sgt kan..
and so, i'd been following both of my parents to see some interesting stuff.
i tell you. i'm never going to survey things  again. especially all the furniture. it kills me!!!
why? because i want them all~~~
i looked at every single chair, sofa, wardrobe, and etc with sparkling eyes. haha.
but what i've learn through my journey is...

we need to bargain to survive.
my my my.
i'd say, my dad was the best. He must have learned the art of bargain. i mean wow. he could get cheap things all together. if he didn't like the price. He'll leave. harshly. haha. daddy, i'm amazed by you. You're the greatest when it comes to bargaining.

however, when will you give me a definite answer for my Beast's tickets......?
I'm dying here. =.="

Comments

symimishkri said…
"little" brothers la sangat kann? hahah :D hah samalah,kalu boleh,nak borong semua furniture yang ada ouh :D

Popular Posts