manga

currently in love with Yonghwa


okay. spending my holidays reading manga won't help me any bit. I've been watching anime. I've been reading manga. and now, i think i can guess whats happens next. manga's storyline is almost the same. urghh. i just want more but heh. the good ones are series which i don't know heck when they will update. the last chapter were posted months? years ago? LOL. come to think of it. Since i started back my addicted on reading manga and watching anime. I've been continuing to draw. *claps* thats good news to me because i love love love to draw since i 2003? how old am i at that time.

*counting*  Blergghh. i hate maths.

8 years old. haha.. i lied? urm2.. maybe 9 or 10 i guess. next time, i'll scan all my drawings.. that would be fun to show off. hahaha.

When i was reading, i think i have something to talk about.
It's like Japanese guys are always late in confessing. The girls are most likely to tell them first, and the guys realize it after that and like her back. Or the girl's  character are just too blur to notice the guy's feelings.
LOL. it was fun though. reading, what will happen next.


P/s: i'm a weird girl. yes. i am. =)

Comments

Popular Posts