Things that i need to stop

yes, there are things that i need to stop doing. I realize this a while ago and decide to share it. haha

1. STOP SIGHING

I got scolded by my grandpa and my mom. not exactly scolded, just like they're making fun of my sighing.
I just realize that too. At Kelantan, i have to do some work in the kitchen, every girls are stuck in the kitchen. and i sat down with "Allahuakbar~" and when i stood up, i was like.. "Astaghfirrullahalazim~"
It's like sighing, of course, i'm getting all the fats and i don't feel like moving around that much.
That's bad right? i know..
What my grandpa said was.. "You sound like an 65years old grandma," he chuckled.
I was embarrass. I mean really, i do sound like one. and i did that pretty often. When i'm going to sit, going to stand, reaching out a little more than i should and things that requires more energy.
I think i need to stop this habit. it's bad for my image. hahah.
I mean seriously.

2. STOP CURSING

Well, more to harsh word. As you know, or you don't. hurm..
THAT i have three little brothers under me. and you know how guys talk..
"Belasah kang.." "Lempang kang.." "Kurang hajo.." "Xgne punya budak."
and etc. [DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME]
that's when all my words had crumbled up being harsh and my mom said that is should stop because its not nice to hear and you won't know when someone will hear you.
SOoOO.. this is a must stop too.

3. STOP KPOPING.

okay. this one... is a joke! haha. really.. how can i stop? my header is kpop, my 'i want to date' is a korean guy and my playlist is full of kpop.
even keeping pictures.
and so, Kpop has made me to become someone who likes no, adores people that are beautiful. yeah yeah, i know most of them are plastics.
but i don't care. seriously, i don't. okay, maybe a little.
I love my kpop and i think my obsession will slowly decrease as i get older and... mature...?
i guess..

p/s: the number 3 is weird??? i don't know. but kids, be aware of the non-good things or habits that you have. we can change =)

BUT i want to keep my KPOP. yeah. that's me.

Comments

Popular Posts