The brace event

i say HO! you say YA!

Assalamualaikum everyone. It's been a long time indeed. LOL. I just finished my finals a couple of weeks ago so now I'm at home and as you can see. I've make a ravishing layout. Not exactly make. I put a lot of hard work playing with the codes. =.=" Makes my eyes go all watery.
Anyway, since I've been gone for quite some time. Let me tell you something about what I saw.
It was nothing special actually. But when you see those things in front of your eyes. Eventually, your lips will curved into a small smile.

Place:Domino's Pizza Branch USJ9 (if I'm not mistaken)

I entered the door with my mom by my side as we decided to eat pizza that night. How nice to breath in cheese aroma as you entered. There were a few customer waiting for their orders so I stepped in front of the counter and verified the menus. As I was asking my mum on what should we choose for pizzas, there's another customer stood beside me to collect their take-outs. At first I was not interested in anyone around, but then, what happen between them makes my eyes turn to their attention.
She was a lovely mid-age lady with his nephew whom I believe still studying in university. he was about to pay the order when her aunt held his hand and handed her money instead.

Boy: I'll pay..
*she shove his hand away* Aunt: No, no no.. you're still studying. I'll pay.
Boy: Auntie, this is my treat.. I'll pay.. don't worry..
*the cashier was confuse on whose money to take since both of them were holding the exact amount of money to pay* 
Aunt: Nevermind, i'll pay. I've intent to 'belanja' you anyway. *she handed her money to the cashier and he took it with a confusing smile* 
Boy: *sigh but manage to thank his aunt with a slight hug*

you see, even when i write this, i don't know if you guys will feel something about it. It's merely a simple event on who's paying the bill. But to my amusement, the boy and the aunt seems close which makes me feel more giddy for some reason. XD

I can actually feel how that boy felt when he handed his money. Sometimes, when you have extra bucks and wanted to spend on someone, it just makes you feel all excited.

There's nothing wrong in making people happy right?

and I think I learned something from this situation.

Do you?

Comments

Popular Posts