Tag! your it!

i say HO! you say YA!

I find it amusing as I saw Nsyamimi's post on her blog. So i decided to accept her tagging challenge. muhahaha.


First are the Rules.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No tag back!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS' YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WILL ALL HONESTLY) have tagged 11 people.




11 Things about me

1. I'm a little chubby? hehehe
2. Me like Chachos a lot! you know~ the snack...
3. Envy with those skinny legs of korean girls. =.="
4. I'm still single~! *throws confetti* 
5. Found this one younger boy very much interesting.
6. Wish to taste hot chocolate. The real one.
7. Craving for A&W's waffle. *drools*
8. Been playing the same song in my playlist. I need new songs! *begs*
9. Scared of the strong winds lately. Have bad experience when it comes to bad weather. *shivers*
10. Get insulted pretty fast. 
11. wanted to see Hoya's abs.  teehee~

The Deadly Questions *bombs away*

1) Q: Your favourite season and why.
    A: Winter. Me want to build snowmans~

2) Q: If reborn (kelahiran semula) really exist, what do you wish to reborn as?
    A: A tiger. Cause i found them attractive in some way. ==

3) Q: What do you think about arranged marriage?
    A: Oho! The MUET essay question! *giggles* For me, it's fine if I don't have any partners at       that time. But If i do, I'll think carefully about it. =)

4) Q: Define 'handsome'
    A: The inside and outside are charming. yes, i pay attention to the appearance. 

5) Q: Favourite Malaysian athlete?
    A: Erk. Fahmi?

6) Q: Do you have one specific favourite colour? If yes, why do you like it?
    A: I like all of the colours. Mix it up and it'll give you rainbows. XD

7) Q: What is your favourite radio station?
    A: My own. Someday...........*full of spirit*

8) Q: Destination for your honeymoon?
    A: A romantic city? geez. cheesy. *giggles*

9) Q: Ada bantal busuk tak?
    A: *dengan bangga* ADA! =)

10) Q: Status terkini? :P
      A: Single but not available yo.

11) Fill in the blanks.....
I want ____ as my birthday present!
A: HOYA~!!!! I'm too crazy about him. It's annoying. 

So there. I've answered it. but. but. but. The problem is.. i don't know whom should i tag for the next 11 question i'll be giving...........

The CHosen Ones *sorry rules. I'm breaking you*


I don't really have that many followers or friends.. so *cough* here are the questions. 

The 11 deadly questions. 
1. What makes a person beautiful?
2. How would you describe yourself?
3. Do you like coffee?
4. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
5. Do you prefer cupcakes or cakes?
6. If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
7. What will you never do?
8. Your ideal type...? *pokes*
9. How many hours a week do you spend online?
10.  What is your favorite place on Earth?
11. Do you talk when you're sleeping? 

Comments

Popular Posts