Day 2

i say HO! you say YA!

Breakfast
I thought i woke up  feeling okay since my tummy didn't say anything to me. But then  when i started exercising, i do feel weak but i could push myself. so it's fine. But then, as it burns calories, i think my breakfast doesn't mean anything to me. =.="

Lunch
and oh my god. i feel so hungry at lunch that i can't wait to take my food. the thing is, i'd always have my toast with the eggs. i ate them together. but then, i messed up with the eggs and it turned out to be half-cooked. so, i need to boil another. the toast is ready. and since i was starving, i ate the toast alone and had to bear with the eggs.

Just that evening, i took a nap and wake up around 4.30 and my body ache. maybe its because of me sleeping in the evening. but then, i went to check the tumblr in which i asked some information about changing the menu. then i saw this.


Anonymous asked: to the person who asked something about the denmark diet: actually, you shouldn't even try that diet :o It's a strict diet with a low calorie intake that was created in a hospital and should only be followed under medical supervision, because it's dangerous to try out alone. You might damage your body - so please reconsider! ^__^ 
Answer: actually I do agree that the denmark diet was too strict. and you should talk to a doctor about it before you start the diet. but this diet is not dangerous, you actually do eat proper meals each day! but you should always talk to a doctor before any diet.
and i went 
what the anonymous said really freaks me out. Since, i didn't really went to see the doctor to find out whether this diet suits me or not and seriously, i'm starving like hell here. this could be a great reason or excuse to stop this diet. but then. i went to the 2nd day already and i fought hard with myself to stay alive. really hard to do that. 

Dinner
 And so, i continued my diet. Mom said just try to make it until this week and see how my body reacts to it. and damn, i get to eat beef today! Hooray! Hooraay!
I can eat it without any seasoning, so i'm not worried about that. but!
mu mom bought burgers for the my siblings and it pains me that i can't eat it. *sigh*
somehow, losing weight is not easy.
i wonder if i can survive until this week.
Cause i don't want to have tummy problem like gastric all of a sudden because of my carelessness.
But i still have to continue  though.

Day 2: Dilemma. Barely Survive

Comments

Popular Posts