this worries me

Well, I accidentally saw my little sister searched on Yoai in google and I freaked out. I asked to her where did she learned the word and why is she googling it. She said that her friends mentioned it to her so she went and search for it. 
Although I like the idea of her curiosity but to google about yaoi worries me. 
I tell you, it's not pleasant if she click on images. 
Lucky I stopped her. 
At her age, I'm not even bothered by those stuffs. I draw comic books or write stories with my friends and all of the bffs stuffs we do. 
I got to learned about Yaoi when I was 20 and seeing her googling it scares me on the stuffs that I can't restrict her. 
I mean come on, she uses the internet. I become really worried. You'll never know what  kids are exposed to these days. 
But I guess it falls back on the misused of the internet that we've been learning. haha. So, it works for everyone as well. 

now i'm worried of my future daughters and sons. hmmmmm

Comments

symimishkri said…
Guess what? I'm worried abt the same thing with my younger sisters..Nak duduk sebelah diorang,we're not there 24/7 kowt,huhu

Popular Posts