i'm a little kid.

when i was in Kampung, i realized something big.
seriously, if i were to to marry now. i'm not ready yet.
it's too much of a pressure i guess.
well, i did think i could survive but stopping half-way,
i'm still a little kid who goes berserk of mangas and korean men. gosh.
the thing is, my uncle (perhaps was joking) introduce me to his friend. well, not face to face, he showed me a photo of his friend to me.
at first, i was just playing along.
but then, he suggested another guy, his boss, in his mid 30's, had a stable job and a Porsche. (LOL)
the thing is, he went to several dates and his mother is the one who keeps rejecting the girl he brings back home.
so my uncle said, i should give it a try. Which i'm not sure if he's joking or for real. because right then, my aunt came and join in the conversation and asked me to go to his house for raya and meet up.
baffled. i guess.
first thing first, having a mature man would be very pleasant. He has a stable job and definitely a stable financial life. It sounds like a good future husband.
but the thing is,
he wants a wife. WIFE. i capitalize that.
not a little girl who likes mangas and only knows how to bake and can't even cook 'nasi goreng' nicely.
I can't live with that. He'll divorce me right after.
definitely i'm no yet a wife material.
and so, this make me realize that i'm not ready for something that serious. I would love to take things slow. It doesn't matter if the relationship goes on for three to four years. I do have to get to know my partner before i decide to be with him forever. So, two to four years would be fine with me. I will work hard to keep the relationship together so that if in the future, I might not be the one for you; I wouldn't mind it that much because I've tried my best. That's what I think. Because our fate is not in our hands. We could pray for it, yes we can. But you'll never know so I can't be sure myself if the relationship works. I just can't be sure. That I have to admit. So I don't know and I can't guarantee the possibilities.

I wish I could stop questioning myself too much about what I feel because the answer is always different everytime.  oh did i went to see him? hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts