Overlooked

"If you want them to see you, show them that you exists"

Those were the words I hold on too.
Words that brought up the me I am now.
The words that made me took a huge step of standing in the middle of everyone
and shine.
I was there.
and I stood out for reasons
that are purposely thought of.

Ah. Here I am.
Look at my way.
Everyone did.
Even him.

I showed I exists,
that I am here in this world.
But the thing that I overlooked is that,
they exists too.
Even him.

As I lay scattered all of the pieces that showed my existence,
there it was.
Evidence of his existence as well.
I can't run from the fact that as I made my name known to his lips as he utters it,
that another huge fact is
I utter his name too.

As my eyes searched for him,
his eyes came to mine.
Yes,
Both of us exists.


Comments

Popular Posts