Harley Quinn & Me

When I watched suicide squad, I can't help but to relate myself to Harley Quinn. Not because of her demeanor. It's because of her love towards Joker. She fell in love with him eventhough she knows he is bad news.. She loves him still even if he hurts her. 
I remembered the scene where Joker asked her,
"Would you die for me?" and she replied yes. 
"That's too easy," he thought and finally said, "Would you live for me?" 
"Yes." and she went straight into that big thing full of chemicals.

See, this kind of stuffs, it reminds me of him. We've even came into a conclusion that he's a psychopath and it is not something to celebrate about but the whole idea seems to make me feel, curious. 
Besides, i love psychology as much and, the fact that i did not leave him, stayed like a fool makes me more relatable to Harley Quinn. But please understand, Joker and him are different in a sense that Joker has some kind of attachment to Harley but him to me, it's just business. And i could go on with the similarities but I wish to stop before my feelings roam too free. I wish to kill it.  

Comments

Popular Posts